Marisa Tomei Nude In The Wrestler

Marisa saw fit to play the role of a stripper in 2008's The Wrestler. Strippers get naked for money. Obviously, we'd expect to see a lot of Marisa Tomei nude in her role as elder stripper Cassidy. I personally don't give a damn how elder Marisa is. She's still got many miles left and we can all see that very clear as she gets down naked in this great movie. That's right...I said great movie. I haven't liked too many of her movies, other than the naked scenes. This one actually holds up for more than just the incredible nude scenes that it's littered with. Again, I don't want to spoil the plot but it has two thumbs up from me.

Marisa Tomei Nude In The WrestlerMarisa Tomei Nude In The WrestlerMarisa Tomei Nude In The WrestlerMarisa Tomei Nude In The WrestlerMarisa Tomei Nude In The WrestlerMarisa Tomei Nude In The WrestlerMarisa Tomei Nude In The Wrestler

No comments:

Post a Comment